Challenge Accepted! You've been tasked with creating a media campaign for an animal. This animal needs help either getting a positive image in the community or helping humans understand its full value.
- Need a book on your animal? Just ask!
- Only use a authoritative websites (not Wikipedia, Answers.com, etc.) and cite each one you use. in EasyBib.
- You must also cite any images and videos for this assignment
Finding Copyright-Friendly Images and Videos
(Even though these sources are fine to use, you must cite them too!)
Remember, to add your proper works cited to the assignment in Classroom
- Make sure all your sources are cited properly (you are required to have a minimum of 2 from PBS Learning Media)
- Click the orange Export button in EasyBib
- Choose to export to Google Docs (click the direct link to your works cited page)
- Rename your file
- Go to the assignment in Classroom, find "your work," and add your works cited from Drive
Remember to attach your work to the assignment in Classroom (only ONE teammember must do this)
- This will vary from project to project
- If it's a web-based medium, make sure it's accessible publicly and add the link(s) to the assignment in Classroom
- If it's a Google-based medium, make sure it's accessible publicly (view-only) and added to the assignment in Classroom
- If it's hand-made, you will physically turn it in
- When in doubt on how to attach something in Classroom, ASK!