- Use the book you were assigned in class to gather the majority of your information. Make sure you cite it in EasyBib! It is a required source.
- If you venture online, only use a authoritative websites (not Wikipedia, Answers.com, etc.) and cite each one you use. Remember, YOU are responsible for fixing any errors in EasyBib.
Remember, your last slide in your Google presentation should be your works cited page. The easiest way to add your works cited to your Google Presentation is by exporting your citations from EasyBib and pasting the exported info into your last slide:
- Make sure all your sources are cited properly (you are required to have a minimum of 3 for this project)
- Click the orange Export button in EasyBib
- Choose to export to Google Docs (allow access and click the direct link to your works cited page)
- When your file is exported - copy everything on the page and paste it into a blank text box in your presentation. Make sure to follow the MLA guidelines: it's ok if your font "looks" small - leave it. Don't add designs or pictures. If your presentation theme continues onto your works cited slide, that is ok for this assignment
Example Wild Animals Project on Orca Whales: